How To Cleanse And Balance Your Home
Like it’s important to keep your body, mind and soul cleansed and balanced for optimum health, it is equally important to keep your home cleared of any unwanted energies. Lots of different energies enter your home each day depending on what cycle you’re experiencing in your life and who enters your front door. Sometimes you could be experiencing a season where everything is in working order and at other times one thing goes wrong after the other. This is the seasons of life and it’s what keeps us growing and evolving as human beings.
Energy can be stuck in our bodies causing blockages, so too can it happen in our homes bringing even more unwanted happenings. Generally if we are experiencing blockages in our lives, it’s a good idea to cleanse your home because your energy lives in your household as well.
Here is what I do to keep my house cleansed and balanced:
- Each day I burn White Sage Sticks, you can do this a couple of times a day. They are very cheap to buy, you can purchase a small piece of wood for the stick to sit in.
When the energy in my home feels stagnant I do this:
- Light my White Sage Incense Stick
- At my front door I move the stick all the way around the door frame and the floor tracing its outline (basically drawing a rectangle in the air). As I do this I ask for white and gold light to cleanse the energy and bring health and happiness into my home. I visualise this in my mind also as I’m saying it.
- I then wave the stick around in the area of the front door and hold the same intention in my mind. I will do this to all doorways or maybe just some of them depending where I feel the energy needs changing.
- I will do the same for windows and in my rooms, just waving the incense around holding the same intention asking for white and gold light.
If it’s one of those cycles where too much is going wrong:
- I purchase a White Sage Smudge Stick (it’s a bunch of white sage tied together, be warned it has a very strong smell) and open all my doors and windows.
- Light the smudge stick and go around every single door way, window, room, alfresco and garage. Basically anywhere that has a roof I cleanse it. I ask for white and gold light to enter into my home bringing health, happiness and protection holding that intention and seeing the light clearing all energy.
Other tools I use:
- I use my favourite crystal Black Onyx (I carry it with me everywhere) I place a piece of this crystal at any doorways that lead to outside. It is a wonderful protection and grounding crystal.
- I also have a piece of Selenite in the area of my home that I feel most needs it. This crystal is great at helping to remove negative energy, giving protection and bringing clarity to those in your home. It also is a wonderful assistant in helping you contact your guides for their assistance opening the third eye and crown chakra.
- I use my Himalayan Salt Lamp everyday, not only is it mood enhancing with it's soft lightening but it purifies the air in your home.
- Whenever I feel that my home needs cleansing I also turn internally into my mind and body and find out what needs to be shifted within me.