Meditating with crystals
Over a week ago I did a poll on my Instagram and asked how many people know how to meditate with crystals, 82% of you said no and 18% said yes. I thought that was quite a large gap so here I am writing this post for you, so you too can use this wonderful healing tool in your life.
First up I just wanted to tell you or maybe even remind you, I use various tools in my life to aid in healing and to improve my level of consciousness. There is an array of amazing tools you can utilise in your life, and one of them for me is crystals.
Here is how I meditate with crystals to enhance healing:
1. Firstly you want to identify what is happening in your emotional state, body, mind or soul in which you would like to overcome or aid in healing.
2. Once you have made this identification, selecting the right crystal for the job is a necessity. Each crystal symbolises a different meaning and can aid in healing for different areas of your life. To make this easy though I have listed below my favourite crystals. You will notice that they relate to the seven main energy centres in our body.
3. Lets just say you would like to improve your ability to communicate as you feel like your not sharing your truth or you find it difficult to speak your truth. Firstly find a quite space to lay down, put on some meditation music or stay in silence.
4. Place the crystal on your throat chakra.
5. Bring your full attention to your throat chakra and visualise the crystal balancing and healing your throat. As the colour blue represents the throat, you can imagine a blue ball of light in your throat and concentrate on cleansing anything that does not belong in your throat.
6. Do this for 10 minutes everyday.
The properties within crystals amplify your meditation, and activate your chakras as they are a natural source from our mother earth.
Here are the crystals I use in meditation.
Root Chakra - Red Jasper for grounding
Sacral Chakra - Carnelian to break through creativity blocks
Solar Plexus Chakra - Citrine to increase self esteem and abundance
Heart Chakra - Green Aventurine or Rose Quartz to increase self love and feminine energies
Throat Chakra - Lapis Lazuli to aid in speaking your truth
Third Eye Chakra - Clear Quartz to increase intuition and self awareness
Crown Chakra - Amethyst to connect you to the divine and your psychic abilities
Have you booked in for my latest workshop, we will be exploring different healing modalities to further enhance your life! Click here for more information.