Meditating with crystals
Over a week ago I did a poll on my Instagram and asked how many people know how to meditate with crystals, 82% of you said no and 18% said yes. I thought that was quite a large gap so here I am writing this post for you, so you too can use this wonderful healing tool in your life.
First up I just wanted to tell you or maybe even remind you, I use various tools in my life to aid in healing and to improve my level of consciousness. There is an array of amazing tools you can utilise in your life, and one of them for me is crystals.
Here is how I meditate with crystals to enhance healing:
1. Firstly you want to identify what is happening in your emotional state, body, mind or soul in which you would like to overcome or aid in healing.
2. Once you have made this identification, selecting the right crystal for the job is a necessity. Each crystal symbolises a different meaning and can aid in healing for different areas of your life. To make this easy though I have listed below my favourite crystals. You will notice that they relate to the seven main energy centres in our body.
3. Lets just say you would like to improve your ability to communicate as you feel like your not sharing your truth or you find it difficult to speak your truth. Firstly find a quite space to lay down, put on some meditation music or stay in silence.
4. Place the crystal on your throat chakra.
5. Bring your full attention to your throat chakra and visualise the crystal balancing and healing your throat. As the colour blue represents the throat, you can imagine a blue ball of light in your throat and concentrate on cleansing anything that does not belong in your throat.